Operations and Strategy Analyst
At Veo, we are on a mission to end car dependency by making clean transportation accessible to all and advancing the next generation of fully electric micro-mobility systems. Our fleets are constantly evolving and feature a range of vehicles - from pedal and electric bicycles, to standing and seated e-scooters, e-cargo bikes, and ADA accessible devices. We design and build our own vehicles, hardware, and software systems in house and run all our local operations to provide safe, efficient, and responsive mobility services that make communities more sustainable and livable. We are looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are ready to develop and implement new solutions to these exciting challenges. We are headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, but are hiring across the U.S. Join us!
As Veo’s Senior Manager, Operations Support, you will play a key role in leading our market launches and operations support across all markets. You will help build and improve our market launch playbook, and ensure market launches are executed successfully using the tool and guideline. You will be responsible for meeting the operational expenses budget by selecting vendors and negotiating deals to serve all Veo’s local operations. You will build an internal team that will support local markets by streamline processes that can be performed remotely. We expect this role to regularly travel to both new markets and existing markets. This role reports to the Head of Central Operations.
- Lead a team to support and manage new market launches and expansion
- Develop market launch playbook and execute it consistently
- Build tools and processes to improve market launches excellence and efficiency
- Travel to local markets to support market launches and in-person training as needed
- Lead the operations help desk and serve as a cross-functional liaison.
- Select vendors and procure equipment for our local operations.
What we are looking for:
- B.S/M.S in Business, Management, Analytics, or related field
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Proven experience developing and driving as best practices
- Project management experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, early-stage technology company
- Veo credits