E-Scooter Delivery Driver - Fayetteville
Part Time candidates are welcome to apply.
This is a part time 1099 position and is not eligible for benefits.
We are looking to fill the following shifts: Wed-Sun (6a-2p) and Thurs-Sun (6p-2a). This will be a seasonal position from March to October.
Veo seeks operations professionals who are passionate about providing riders with excellent experience by maintaining our vehicles and continually improving the efficiency of our fleet operations. Operations Specialists locate, swap batteries, and rebalance vehicles throughout the city and perform quality checks and minor repairs.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a team player who loves to solve problems, work with their hands, and be active throughout an entire shift.
- Follow the mobile App instruction to complete shift tasks
- Drive a company’s van to find scooters and swap battery
- Rebalance scooters from low demand to high demand areas
- Perform basic repair and quality check
- Respond to on-demand requests to locate/retrieve scooters
- Assist with other tasks assigned by Operations Manager
Qualifications & Skills:
- 21+ years old
- Valid driver license and acceptable driving record
- Have a smartphone and be App-savvy
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs scooters without assistance
- Good communication and attention to detail
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of the local geography and street layout
- Flexible schedule including early morning, night, and weekend shifts
- Related experience in warehouse, manufacturing, delivery, etc.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, early stage technology company
- Veo credits
- Flexible work hours