Interplay's portfolio companies employ thousands of people and are actively hiring.

Regional Head Mechanic



Bronx, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2024

This role will report directly to the Regional General Manager and dotted-line to the Maintenance manager. The Regional Mechanic will be primarily responsible for improving the productivity of the mechanics in their region but also for leading and supporting projects to improve company-wide mechanic productivity.

Please note, this role is expected to travel approximately 75% of the time. While traveling, this role will onboard and coach mechanics, as well as work on repairing vehicles. The remaining 25% of time is expected to be dedicated to maintenance projects under the direction of the Maintenance Manager.


  • Diagnose and repair damaged vehicles
  • Onboard and train new mechanics
  • Monitor mechanics productivity and coach low performers
  • Provide actionable feedback for Central Operations projects and hardware solutions
  • Lead or support Central Operations maintenance projects such as testing/implementing new tools
  • Developing SOPs and content to training new hires

Skills and Qualifications

  • Willingness to travel 75% of the time
  • Highly preferable 1 year of experience as mechanic
  • Experience coaching and leading others
  • Ability to collaborate cross functionally
  • Ability to analyze data and productivity dashboards


  • Unlimited PTO
  • Medical/dental/vision coverage
  • 401k
  • Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, early-stage technology company
  • Veo ride credits