Account Manager - Canada and US (Remote)
Location: Canada and US (Remote)
TOOLBX is on a mission to improve construction supply chain productivity by simplifying how builders order materials and Dealers sell & deliver products through one, unified platform.
We are building an ecommerce solution that allows dealers to sell their products online through their own store—with same-day delivery so they can boost store loyalty and scale their business. By uniting builders and dealers through technology we’re enabling them to be more efficient; improving productivity across the industry.
Our e-commerce solution makes it easy for suppliers to quickly get their catalogs online. Making it easy for builders to order and receive the materials they need to finish projects on-time and on-budget.
As our Account Manager, you will manage existing and build new relationships for the Dealer portfolio of TOOLBX. You excel at uncovering dealer needs, persuading them to take action, and helping them find solutions that will enable them to grow. This role directly impacts dealer and customer satisfaction, adoption, retention and the overall success of TOOLBX. You will work closely with our Engineering, Onboarding, Product and Sales Teams.
- Drive user engagement by identifying opportunities to help dealers adopt digital order management
- Liaise with cross-functional teams (Engineers, Onboarding, Product, Sales) to build relationships, troubleshoot and advocate for dealers’ needs
- Act as the main point of contact for all active E-Commerce dealers at TOOLBX
- Work closely with the Implementation Manager to get dealers ready for launch and manage the post-onboarding journey to drive dealer success
- Be the voice of the dealer to drive product / business related changes
- Drive engagement by showcasing newly released product features in-person or online
- Develop scalable learning modules centered around tools available to dealers and for new product releases
- Visit store locations proactively and reactively to nurture the relationships built, drive engagement and obtain feedback
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contract renewals with dealers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status and monthly performance metrics
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven experience (5+ years) as an Account Manager or in a role, preferably within the technology or software industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment, demonstrating adaptability, initiative, and a solution-oriented mindset.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Experience working in remote or distributed teams is desirable.
Join our talented team at TOOLBX and contribute to transforming the construction industry through seamless integrations. If you are a detail-oriented, results-driven professional with a passion for driving successful integration projects, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in this role.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. TOOLBX is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.