👋 About Us
At The/Studio, our vision is to empower individuals, regardless of their expertise, to unleash their creativity and bring their unique ideas to life through the production of custom products. We are committed to delivering top-quality customized products that not only exceed expectations but also provide a seamless and awe-inspiring experience via our exceptional team and AI-integrated systems. By shouldering the manufacturing burdens, we liberate our customers to focus on their true passions, driving them towards remarkable success and fulfillment. Together, we turn dreams into tangible realities and shape a world where creativity knows no bounds.
Our headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, but we are a truly global company with team-members across the U.S., Europe, South America, Africa, and Asia/Pacific. We have gone to a fully remote working platform so that we can attract the world’s best talent.
All roles at The/Studio are 100% remote from anywhere in the world, as long as you have all your tools, and a fast, stable internet connection!
We are looking for a kick-ass Executive Assistant with experience in the fashion industry, who will support our CEO in a fast-paced environment. This role has a lot of potential for growth as apart from usual administrative and operational duties, the Executive Assistant will have the opportunity to lead ad hoc projects, particularly within the fashion industry.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is a self-starter who can pivot quickly and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. Additionally, we’re looking for someone with proven experience in supporting executives in a startup environment and someone who is passionate about The/Studio’s mission, possesses a relentless curiosity and excels at converting ideas into action.
What You'll Do:
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Coordinate and support all meeting logistics; includes catering, meeting logistics, meeting materials, etc.
- Provide support to stakeholders, including coordination of transportation, accommodations, meeting preparation (preparing meeting materials) technical assistance
- Communicates status updates on regular frequency to stakeholders as required
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Works collaboratively with various internal departments to establish clear stakeholder expectations to ensure all deliverables are completed on-time
- Responsible to maintaining accurate and relevant workflow procedures
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in fashion and business administration/options capacity required supporting a C-level role.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, resources and dependencies in a fast-paced environment.
- Maturity to handle confidential and/or sensitive information
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Open mindset and flexibility towards change, unforeseen circumstances and engagement for continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Remote-ready: owns a desktop/laptop with at least 8GB of RAM, noise-canceling headset, and a stable internet connection with at least 20mbps speed, with a quiet space to take calls
💡 The/Studio’s Company Values
👏 Intellectually curious - possesses a natural disposition and comfort to ask questions, challenge the status quo, and a desire to ‘get to the bottom of things’ if they see something not quite right
👏 Self-motivated with a meaningful reason to deliver excellence
👏 Good communication skills that enhance collaboration, minimize misunderstandings, and at a frequency that is appropriate for a remote team
👏 Radical candor - Coachable, accepting of constructive negative feedback and willing to provide constructive negative feedback where applicable
👏 Operates with a level of urgency - values immediate action where prudent, enables quick decision-making, swift problem-solving, and seizing opportunities in a dynamic business environment
👏 Natural customer centricity - has an affinity to always start their train of thought or analysis with the customer’s perspective, bias towards talking to the customer to understand them
👏 Results-driven - focuses on achieving and exceeding measurable objectives
🔎 Our Typical Hiring Process
✔️ Submit an application. IMPORTANT: Please submit your resume/CV in English
✔️ Initial Chat with Global Recruiter
✔️ Hiring Manager Interview
✔️ Assessment/Case Study - if applicable
✔️ Final Interview
Note that every role is different, so the process may vary depending on the requirements of the role. Regardless of the result, we always inform candidates via email.
At The/Studio, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our team. The/Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal opportunities for all applicants and individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.