The/Studio (https://thestudio.com/) is a fast-growing start-up on a mission to create more equality in the world by empowering all individuals to pursue their entrepreneurial spirit. We connect businesses with the best factories, giving them easy access to reliable inventory and capability to easily design and manufacture inspiring products. Our headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, but we are a truly global company with team-members across the U.S., Europe, South America, Africa, and Asia/Pacific. We have gone to a fully remote working platform so that we can attract the world’s best talent. We also have the rare distinction of being a profitable startup that has raised Silicon Valley capital.
We are looking to attract extremely intelligent, motivated people with massive aspirations to change the world by helping small businesses.
We’re looking for a Recruitment Specialist to help us grow our global team. You’ll be part of our recruitment team and you’ll be responsible for the full recruiting cycle for multiple roles, working closely with the hiring managers, developing effective recruitment strategies to help attract the world’s best talents.
We’re looking for someone who can adapt in a remote, fast-paced, startup environment, who can work independently and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. If you’re open to challenges and looking for an impactful opportunity, this is for you.
This role is 100% remote from anywhere in the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform full recruiting life-cycle duties including sourcing, screening, submitting and closing qualified candidates for different requisitions
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Design effective and creative sourcing strategies that will attract the right talents and execute accordingly
- Set up and maintain recruitment funnels with a balance of inbound applicants and prospective/outreached talents to meet growth targets
- Conduct in-depth interviews; using traditional, behavioral and competency questions, and qualify candidates based on criteria
- Assist in build hiring plans to accomplish the hiring needs of the organization
- Maintaining and updating ATS (Lever)
- Work closely with Global Recruitment Partner to meet organizational needs and suggest new ways to level up our talent acquisition initiatives.
What We’re Looking For:
- Previous professional experience recruiting for startups or BPO companies
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Demonstrated ability to develop recruitment and sourcing strategies to drive proactive hiring.
- Bilingual proficiency in spoken and written English
- Has a startup mentality and is willing to test new ideas
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment managing multiple deliverables
- Remote-ready: owns a desktop/laptop with at least 8GB of RAM, noise-canceling headset, and a stable internet connection with at least 20mbps speed, with a quiet space to take calls
What We Offer:
- Paid time-offs to promote work-life balance
- Flexible working hours, 5-day work week
- Fun working culture and opportunity to be part of a diverse and results-driven global team!
- Opportunity to grow and enhance your skills beyond your work
- Independent Contractor role
Something looks off?