Director of Customer Support
We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us on this incredible journey.
We are obsessed with building the most trusted roofing platform in the world so our customers can power their growth with intelligence. Roofr is the all-in-one sales toolbox for roofers, including instant customizable aerial roof measurements with a drone, satellite, or blueprints imagery! In addition, our clients have the ability to immediately create visually stunning, robust and automated proposals that help create a great client experience leading to a higher close rate. Our future roadmap is clear and filled with exciting products such as payment processing, consumer financing, workflow automation, and more!
Our Mission is to ensure every family has access to protect their home with an affordable roof. We have an amazing culture, great founders, and strong financials. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth, equity, and an opportunity to make an impact.
As the Director of Customer Support, you'll play a critical role in our growth by building and scaling our support function as well as ensuring a great customer journey through your team.
You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Hire, coach, develop and an onshore and offshore team of both live chat, email and phone support
- Up-level and scale a team of leads, ICs, and grow the team members to optimize performance
- Track and analyze KPI’s to build & implement support strategies
- Work closely with our Executive, Operations, Revenue, Engineering and Product teams to proactively identify potential support issues and collaborate to find solutions
- Support and drive change management throughout the support function’s growth
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 5 - 7 years of experience managing a Customer Support team in a startup, B2B, SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues, challenge the status quo and offer new strategies
- Experience working with a CRM, ideally ZenDesk
- You are a strong communicator with great presentation skills
- You are analytical with a demonstrated ability to utilize data to make informed decisions
- You are highly organized and are able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once
- You are a critical thinker who doesn’t settle for the status quo
- You are obsessed with customer experience
- You sweat the details
🏠 What we offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
🏝️ Vacation/Paid Time Off:
- 1st week of employment is mandatory PTO! Start your journey with Roofr by decompressing and recharging - we will see you in week 2!
- 1 Friday off per month (we call those our laundry days!)
- Company wide paid shutdown for the week between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and their dependents
- Generous Parental Leave policy
- We host 2 retreats per year and great team building activities
- Ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career
- Home office setup reimbursement
- Remote First with an office in Toronto for those days you feel like getting out of the house
- Weekly Friday paydays!
At Roofr, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.