Implementation Team Lead
We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us on this incredible journey.
We are obsessed with building the most trusted roofing platform in the world so our customers can power their growth with intelligence. Roofr is the all-in-one sales toolbox for roofers, including instant customizable aerial roof measurements with a drone, satellite, or blueprints imagery! In addition, our clients have the ability to immediately create visually stunning, robust and automated proposals that help create a great client experience leading to a higher close rate. Our future roadmap is clear and filled with exciting products such as payment processing, consumer financing, workflow automation, and more!
Our Mission is to ensure every family has access to protect their home with an affordable roof. We have an amazing culture, great founders, and strong financials. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth, equity, and an opportunity to make an impact.
Roofr is seeking an experienced Team Lead to join our Implementation Team and help shape and execute a scalable, customer-centric onboarding and implementation experience that drives platform adoption. As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for being a player/coach to a team of Implementation Specialists, while working with our Customer Success Managers to ensure a smooth transition in and out of the onboarding and implementation stage of the customer’s journey. We work with hundreds of new customers each month and offer several products to help our customers as they grow. We are looking for customer centric, result oriented professionals to join our team and help us, help our customers! Time to value, adoption, retention, and churn prevention, are the name of the game but always with the customer’s best interest at heart.
What you get to do:
- Be a player/coach on an Implementation team who helps Roofr customers in implementing our product to maximize its impact on their business
- Develop, train and manage a high-performing implementation team of 4
- Partner with our Customer Success Managers to maintain a smooth transition in and out of the onboarding and implementation stage of the customer’s journey.
- Manage key metrics that feed into team based goals around Product Adoption, churn, and advocacy
- Help build and maintain a scalable customer onboarding journey to help drive adoption to our platform and value for our customers
- Execute Roofr training sessions through online demonstrations
- Measure and action on engagement data through our Customer Health Score framework
- Work with the other Revenue teams to ensure a cohesive Roofr experience
What you bring to the role:
- At least 2+ years of experience as an implementation team lead at an early stage SaaS startup
- Understanding of the roofing market, industry, challenges and terminology
- Strong communication and presentations skills, including both written and verbal, including phone, email, and video meeting and webinars
- Ability to build rapport quickly, and to adapt relationships based on customer needs and engagement
- Superb relationship building skills, with a proven ability to cultivate deep and meaningful relationships with your clients
- You are highly capable of managing customer requests and making recommendations that meet the customer’s needs to help them excel
- Proven experience in leading teams towards achieving set goals and objectives
Who You Are:
- A servant leader
- Customer advocate
- Highly organized & results oriented
- You sweat the details
- You don't settle for status quo
- Passionate about building strong relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
- Tech Savvy
🏠 What we offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
🏝️ Vacation/Paid Time Off:
- 1st week of employment is mandatory PTO! Start your journey with Roofr by decompressing and recharging - we will see you in week 2!
- 1 Friday off per month (we call those our laundry days!)
- Company wide paid shutdown for the week between Christmas and New Years (not counted towards your PTO)
- Flexible and unlimited time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employee and up to 3 dependents
- Remote first with support for autonomous work
- We host 2 killer retreats per year and great team building activities
- Ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career
- Home office setup reimbursement & allowances
- We continuously celebrate and encourage transparency, individuality and uniqueness
- Servant leadership approach
- Weekly Friday paydays!
At Roofr, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Something looks off?