Rho Business Banking
Rho makes finance frictionless for organizations with its finance automation software that enables businesses to control all cash and spending from one place. We are integrating all the financial tools businesses need on one easy, centralized platform.We bring together user-focused talent and industry-leading technology to reimagine corporate finances and support the scaling of the world’s most innovative companies.
Established in 2018, our team presently counts more than 200 Rhoers in Serbia, Poland, and the US.
About the Role
Our team is looking for a Webflow Designer & Developer with an emphasis on conversion-centric design and technical optimization. We prioritize crafting intuitive, responsive web experiences that seamlessly align with our marketing strategies. By integrating best practices in speed, accessibility, and SEO, our aim is to continually refine our web presence, ensuring optimal user engagement and search visibility. As an essential collaborator, you'll work closely with our marketing team, bringing expertise in design, development, and strategic ideation to the forefront of our digital initiatives.
- Design, develop and maintain our company website using Webflow with constant push to evolve our brand and resonate with users.
- Implement creative solutions and features that enhance user experience and engagement with a focus on Conversion-Centric Design.
- Craft beautiful motion elements & animations throughout for a delightful experience.
- Use data-driven approaches to understand user behavior, and iterate website design to enhance conversion rates.
- Test different design variations and call-to-actions to ascertain the most effective setup for lead generation and sales.
- Turn high-fidelity mockups into functional, seamless Webflow sites.
- Ensure the coherence of website elements, such as links, navigation menus, forms, and more.
- Craft responsive designs, ensuring optimal display and functionality across all devices and browsers.
- Collaborate with campaign managers, product marketers, and content writers, ensuring that design marries content perfectly.
- Collaborate on the creation and evolution of a company-wide design system that does not restrict, but rather elevates, creativity.
- Employ best web development practices, encompassing responsiveness, speed optimization, accessibility, and foundational SEO.
- Integrate website with external tools, software and various marketing systems (like CRM, email marketing tools, lead capture tools, etc.) to ensure lead flow is seamless, capturing data effectively.
- Set up conversion tracking mechanisms for robust performance evaluation (like GTM or Hotjar).
- Monitor and analyze site performance using tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and other SEO tools.
- Optimize website architecture, content, and code to ensure search engine visibility and high ranking.
Collaboration & Ideation:
- Work side by side with the marketing team, bringing fresh ideas to the table, and executing strategies effectively.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, strategy planning, and feedback rounds to continuously refine and improve the website.
- At least 2 years of dedicated Webflow experience, backed by 4 years of overall design expertise.
- An impressive portfolio brimming with Webflow designs and UI/UX projects.
- Previous stint in an agency setup, demonstrating the management of multiple projects concurrently is a bonus.
- Mastery in design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and, of course, Webflow.
- Proficiency in brand identity creation, spanning logo design, color theory, typography, and visual hierarchy.
- A problem-solver, articulate communicator, and exceptional collaborator.
- Organizational prowess to handle multiple projects with finesse.
What we offer
- Medica Exelenta Private Healthcare Insurance for you and your family members
- Generous PTO policy
- Lunch at work
- Covered costs for parking for onsite staff
- Learning and development budget
- Paternity leave
- Hybrid work environment (with old town Belgrade office)
Our people are our most valuable asset. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs.
Starting hour: No earlier than 12 p.m.
Diversity is a core value at Rho. We’re passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all those involved with our mission, including employees, contractors, candidates, customers and vendors. We believe every member of the Rho community enriches our ability to provide a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the market, identify problems, and drive solutions that align with our mission. We welcome all qualified applications and support each of our Rho’ers with ongoing professional growth opportunities.