Sales Development Representative
Rho Business Banking
Rho is on a mission to make finance frictionless for organizations. Our team and technology power high-performing companies with an all-in-one, end-to-end finance platform that seamlessly enables organizations to safely conduct and manage company cash and spending across commercial-grade banking, corporate cards, treasury management, expense management, account payables and more.
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional, driven Sales Development Representative to support the go-to-market team in acquiring new clients. This person will serve as an integral member of Rho's sales team and will work in tandem with our marketing and operations team members in driving revenue.
- Convey Rho's value to prospective clients in a technical market segment
- Generate new business opportunities through creative methods of outreach through cold calling, email & LinkedIn channels
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales Leadership on outreach campaigns
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings set, completed, and fully qualified opportunities
- Use data to track, learn, and improve outreach process
- You are curious and coachable: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow, and give/receive feedback
- Comfortable speaking with decision-makers that are part of the C-Suite/Executive Leadership Team
- Ability to work cross-functionally, develop client relationships, and generate new business opportunities through technical forms of prospecting
- A passion for networking, building relationships, and being part of a team
- Dedication to conveying Rho's value in a technical market segment
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our people are our most valuable asset. The budgeted base salary for this role is $60,000 plus commission. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. In addition to base pay, Rho offers equity, healthcare benefits and paid time off.
Diversity is a core value at Rho. We’re passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all those involved with our mission, including employees, contractors, candidates, customers and vendors. We believe every member of the Rho community enriches our ability to provide a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the market, identify problems, and drive solutions that align with our mission. We welcome all qualified applications and support each of our Rho’ers with ongoing professional growth opportunities.