Rho Business Banking
Rho is on a mission to make finance frictionless for business. Our team and technology power high-performing companies with an end-to-end finance platform that seamlessly enables teams to safely conduct and manage company cash and spending across commercial-grade banking, corporate cards, A/P and more.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, detail-oriented and data-driven Marketing Manager who can help strategize and execute marketing campaigns that help drive measurable brand awareness and demand generation for the Rho platform with CFOs, controllers, and finance teams.
CFOs and finance teams are busier than they have ever been. Someone in this role is comfortable wearing multiple hats to draw their attention and share how Rho can help make their lives easier. From planning and executing Rho-owned and industry conference events and hosting webinars people don’t want to miss, to developing creative content ideas and working with the thousands of businesses that love using Rho, we’re looking for someone who is equal parts strategist and do-er.
In any given day, you could work with sales teams to hear latest insights that fuel new creative marketing ideas, collaborate with Demand Gen to develop and test new email marketing campaigns, bring an outside-the-box event idea with our Head of Comms, and everything in between.
The role’s key metric for success: More CFOs, controllers, and finance teams join the thousands of their peers that today trust Rho to help them control spend, automate operations like AP and accounting, and get more done with fewer resources.
- Co-Marketing: Collaborate with partners to develop, identify and implement co-marketing strategies that align with both companies' objectives. Build and maintain strong relationships with marketing counterparts with our strategic partners, ensuring regular communication and alignment on joint efforts and opportunities to collaborate.
- Content Creation: Create strong, engaging written content such as webinars, case studies, blog posts, social posts, and co-branded and branded materials to reach partner audiences or our target audience.
- Event Curation: Coordinate and promote events, including webinars, trade shows, and other promotional activities with partners, direct event sponsorships or curated events. Manage pre-show, post-show and onsite efforts to maximize ROI.
- Community Management: Developing create ways to develop a community of CFOs, controllers, and finance professionals who love Rho and advocate for our brand with peers.
- Metric Reporting: Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of partner marketing initiatives to ensure ROI and KPIs are met.
- Budget Management: Oversee the event marketing and co-marketing budgets, ensuring efficient allocation and tracking of resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, event management, partner marketing, channel marketing, or a related role in demand generation, lead generation or customer acquisition.
- Strong writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in marketing automation tools and analytics.
- Strong attention to detail, you have an eye for everything. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in a B2B marketing and startup environment is preferred.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You operate with a bias for action.
- Passion for marketing and a customer-first mindset.
- Highly motivated and results-driven.
- Team player with a strong desire to learn and grow.
Our people are our most valuable asset. The salary range for this role is $135,000 - $155,000. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. In addition to base pay, Rho offers equity, healthcare benefits and paid time off.
Diversity is a core value at Rho. We’re passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all those involved with our mission, including employees, contractors, candidates, customers and vendors. We believe every member of the Rho community enriches our ability to provide a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the market, identify problems, and drive solutions that align with our mission. We welcome all qualified applications and support each of our Rho’ers with ongoing professional growth opportunities.