Print Production Coordinator
At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the largest global eyecare company in the world focused on bringing personalization to the end to end eyecare experience, starting with your glasses. We’ve developed the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
Pair is seeking a Print Production Coordinator to manage our day to day 2nd Shift Print Production Planning process. This person will create orders for print production and operate print production equipment. This is a crucial role on our production team; the ideal candidate for this role will come with strong attention to detail and organizational skills; the ability to multitask and a relentless desire to deliver results in a fast growing company.
What you’ll do:
- Creating orders for print production
- Operating equipment to create products
- Using instruments and keen observations to ensure product meets specifications
- Performing daily maintenance and troubleshooting on equipments as needed
- Identifying and reporting defects
- Ensuring safe and efficient conduct of manufacturing operations
- Serving as backup to the Print Production Supervisor when required
- Following proper housekeeping procedures and completing cleaning tasks as instructed
- Alerting to potential health and safety issues
Who you are:
- Are detailed and organized
- Have previous experience in similar industry
- Effective communicator
- Have excellent multitasking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced light manufacturing environment
Need to have:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a production environment.
- Demonstrated experience in operating various manufacturing machinery and tools.
- Proficient in using Google Suite applications.
- Familiarity with basic computer operations.
- Demonstrated ability to organize tasks and projects.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrated ability to independently address and resolve problems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work 1st shift: 6:00am - 3:00pm
Location: Irvine, CA
At Pair, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The pay range for this position is expected to be between $18/hr - $22/hr and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.