Digital Marketing Strategist- SEM/SEO
At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the largest global eyecare company in the world focused on bringing personalization to the end to end eyecare experience, starting with your glasses. We’ve developed the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
Pair is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist, SEM/SEO to help drive and execute on our ongoing paid search, YouTube, and SEO strategy. This role will report to our Sr. Digital Marketing Manager and our VP of Growth. You will have the opportunity to make a big impact on one of our fastest growing revenue-driving channels in an incredibly collaborative and high-growth environment. Your partners will be marketing, product, data, and design.
What You'll Do:
- Work in tandem with Hoon and Data to develop measurement strategies for channels and campaigns to understand the net incremental impact of putting budget against these tactics.
- Propose new keywords, targeting, creative messaging, and technical projects (ex: feed-based optimizations that require collab with product or creative) to launch within our Google and Microsoft ad accounts
- Regularly run audience analysis on YouTube and Google campaigns and pass back insights to rest of marketing to help flesh out different audience personas
- Create messaging testing roadmaps and brief creative team on new assets to deliver, leveraging our backlog of UGC creative as well as insights gathered from other channels
- Manage the day-to-day bidding and budget optimizations and work with Hoon to ensure we’re moving budgets fluidly across paid channels, depending on where we can see the most incremental returns
- Pass search-based insights on to our SEO partner to help inform content strategy and add more data points to unpack biggest areas of opportunity
And you’ll eventually grow into the following:
- Use performance insights to inform creative strategy on longer-form video that can be used on OTT/CTV and even linear TV
- Help oversee our media buying strategy on the OTT/CTV/TV side, informed by audience-based insights gathered via Google/YouTube, Microsoft and, third-party sources
Who You Are:
- You have 1-3 years experience in paid search, YouTube, and SEO strategy and execution for high-growth retail companies
- You work cross functionally across design and data teams
- You are not afraid to experiment, learn, and try new things – all while focused on prioritizing growing incremental new revenue
- You have comfort working with raw data sets and extrapolating key insights to drive core channel changes
- You have a keen eye for creative and messaging and are not afraid to propose changes to copy or creative
- You care about fostering good relationships with your colleagues
Nice to Have:
- Experience with OTT/CTV and linear TV
- Experience building dashboards within Looker and/or Google Data Studio (if not the willingness to learn with some guidance)
- Writer, creative, or content strategy background, whether in college or other.
Some Benefits and Perks of Working At PAIR:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Generous vacation policies
- Competitive salaries with equity opportunities
- Retirement savings plan options
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for family and friends)
- NYC dog friendly office with flexible hybrid work options
At Pair, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The pay range for this position is expected to be between $70k - $80k and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.