At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the largest global eyecare company in the world focused on bringing personalization to the end to end eyecare experience, starting with your glasses. We’ve developed the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
Pair is seeking a Textile (CAD) Design Intern to assist with the design and execution of Pair's top-frame product lines. You will report to our Top Frame Product Design Manager and help support the Design Team with our tri-monthly collections for adults and kids.
What you’ll Do:
- Support design team for Limited Edition and Licensing
- Maintain and update our design libraries and final collection assortment files
- Help catalog and organize seasonal artwork and unused designs
- Maintain our design sample library at HQ
- Work closely with the design leads to ensure the team has everything that is needed for each collection launch
- Use Photoshop and Illustrator to create colorways and help with design revisions and edits
Who you are:
- You have a portfolio
- You are equipped with 1+ years in Graphic Design, Print & Pattern/CAD, or Design background
- You are efficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- You are a positive team player
Nice to Have:
- Experience in print & pattern/graphic design in the retail industry
- Experience with working with licensed partners
Hourly rate: $20/hr
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Something looks off?