Product Manager II
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Are you looking for a role in a company that's solving one of the greatest challenges of our lifetime? Ophelia helps people end their opioid use and restore their quality of life with respect for their time and dignity. Our mission is to make evidence-based treatments for opioid use disorder (OUD) accessible to everyone... and we're looking to bring more people onto our team to help us achieve it.
Ophelia is a venture-backed, healthcare startup that helps individuals with OUD by providing FDA-approved medication and clinical care through a telehealth platform. Our approach is discreet, convenient, and affordable. We've been successfully operating in 14 states for almost four years and we're excited to continue our growth. We are a team of doctors, scientists, startup veterans, and White House advisors, backed by leading technology and healthcare investors working to re-imagine and re-build OUD treatment in America.
Ophelia’s Tech Team
As a technology-enabled healthcare organization, Ophelia is committed to applying practical and innovative tech solutions to make lifesaving treatment more accessible and safe. We will improve health outcomes, achieve financial goals, and increase employee engagement, in a measured manner. Our team, with diverse backgrounds and strong mutual respect, offers different approaches to problem solving; ultimately with the shared vision of building a cohesive system that welcomes new team members and makes it easy to deploy complex experiments.
Thriving in Ophelia’s Technology team includes acting with a sense of ownership over a problem-space, collaborating and communicating effectively with all involved, seeking to deliver positive outcomes for patients and the business, and developing and institutionalizing learnings around outcome areas, while also seeking growth in your own path. Plus we goof around 4.7 times per day (it’s a fun place to work)!
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you like what you read below, contact us – we’re excited to meet you!
As a Product Manager, you'll play a critical role in achieving Ophelia’s mission. At the core, your responsibilities will include shaping our product strategy, aligning stakeholders, and shipping software.
You will be a leader on one of our product teams and will work cross-functionally with patients, clinicians, operators, marketers, billers, and more (this role is perfect if you want to fully immerse in technology-enabled, healthcare services). Together, you will facilitate collaboration among these stakeholders to identify problems and explore solutions in an iterative way.
To date, we have built a portfolio of bespoke patient and clinical applications, bespoke billing and clinical data services, and commercial integrations, all of which have been core to achieving our goals.
Looking forward, our technology roadmap is rich with innovative opportunities across paid-digital, B2B, and peer-led growth, new clinical services, applications of AI for clinicians and Care Coordinators, and a whole lot more. Together, we will build awesome products while we embark towards profitability, our next milestone.
- Co-lead a product team along with engineering and product design to deliver value and learn from experiments; we use a triadic leadership model
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders ranging from executives to individual contributors
- Support your team through shipping software and enhancing operations
- Study and share outcomes and learnings
- Champion and develop your roadmap constantly with your team and stakeholders across the organization
Sound like you?
- Experience: You have 4+ years of product management experience.
- Impact orientation: you care deeply about delivering outcomes over outputs, choosing to work in a thoughtful, iterative way. You capture learnings, share them broadly, and apply them to future decisions.
- Curious: you love exploring new and existing products within and beyond healthcare. You are curious about how these technologies work, produce value, and may apply to your own work.
- Excellent communication: you are comfortable and confident sharing your thoughts in written or verbal form. You can engage constructively in debate and discussion with your colleagues and peers, while keeping it fun and engaging.
- Appreciation of quality: you are very enthusiastic about your favorite products, and can articulate why they’re awesome. You believe quality is non-negotiable.
- Scrappy: you love to ship tightly scoped, early iterations and are always exploring how you can learn in the least amount of time. You are excited about influencing priorities and adapting to new challenges.
Interested in learning more about Ophelia and this role? Apply below!