Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Numerade is on a mission to democratize access to extraordinary educators and the STEM content they have to offer.
This is your opportunity to join a venture-backed startup early and build something remarkable at the intersection of education and technology.
- Since launch in 2019, we have helped over 150 million high school and college students gain confidence in STEM subjects, from algebra to quantum mechanics and more.
- We’ve built the world's largest STEM video library.
- We’re profitable
- We’ve raised over $26M in funding through series A in July 2021 and are valued at $100M (check out the article here)
- Our goal is to become the #1 ed-tech learning platform!
At Numerade, we are committed to building a virtual learning platform for everyone: For students who want to understand. For educators who love to teach. And for parents who care. Our purpose goes beyond helping students get good grades – we want to support true understanding and help students and educators alike find meaning in education. Both internally and externally, we work to foster a supportive community that encourages honest answers over easy solutions, and we are motivated by the feeling of accomplishment rather than the fear of failure. If you share our commitment to learning, our belief in continuous progress, and our restless curiosity, we want to hear from you.
We are adding a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to our team to help us engage with both students and educators. As part of our marketing team, you’ll balance day-to-day execution with long term strategy by designing and developing an end-to-end CRM strategy to drive acquisitions, increase engagement, and improve member retention.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Plan, analyze, and evaluate performance of ongoing campaigns to optimize towards benchmarks
- Own and manage the content calendar, facilitate the creative process, scheduling, and deployment of email content
- Develop, maintain, and optimize drip campaigns as well as automated triggered responses based on user interactions on our site and mobile app
- Conduct AB tests to drive continuous improvement of KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, and opt-out rates
- Help execute content creation (copy and design); ensure all visuals and copy are concise, compelling, and on-brand.
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve site traffic and revenue
- Collaborate with our engineering team to integrate technologies, improve reporting capabilities, list management, etc.
- In addition to email, you may also oversee push notifications, SMS, and other messaging platforms.
- 5+ years Lifecycle marketing experience
- A strong background in identifying, implementing, managing, and analyzing high-volume D2C email marketing programs
- Experience using a multi-channel marketing platform like Iterable or Braze
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, and regulatory compliance (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis, the ability to derive meaning from data, and a desire to improve processes
- Passionate about building incredible consumer products
- Comfortable with ambiguity: if you don’t have all the details, you’re comfortable moving forward and facing the uncertain
- Goal-oriented: you combine vision, mission, and strategy into a cohesive outcome and are comfortable setting stretch goals for you and your team
- A mix of hands-on collaborative leadership ability, analytical / problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial can-do spirit, and grit
Benefits and Perks:
- Work from home, or wherever. We’re remote-first!
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive salary with a significant upside in equity
- Health + dental + vision coverage offered for both employees and their dependents
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO, paid holiday, and leave policies, including paid parental leave for new parents - We want you to take time to relax, recharge, and reset
- Tons of opportunities for advancement
Articles and recognition:
We were selected as one of the best 150 Edtech companies in the world by ASU & GVS: https://www.asugsvsummit.com/gsv-150
Check out our blog to learn more about us! https://www.numerade.com/blog/
Be authentic. Come as you are: Numerade is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Numerade is a remote-first company.