Partnerships Intern, Vietnamese bilingual
Numerade is on a mission to democratize access to extraordinary educators and the STEM content they have to offer.
This is your opportunity to join a venture-backed startup early and build something remarkable at the intersection of education and technology.
- Since launch in 2019, we have helped over 150 million high school and college students gain confidence in STEM subjects, from algebra to quantum mechanics and more.
- We’ve built the world's largest STEM video library.
- We’re profitable
- We’ve raised over $26M in funding through series A in July 2021 and are valued at $100M (check out the article here)
- Our goal is to become the #1 ed-tech learning platform!
At Numerade, we are committed to building a virtual learning platform for everyone: For students who want to understand. For educators who love to teach. And for parents who care. Our purpose goes beyond helping students get good grades – we want to support true understanding and help students and educators alike find meaning in education. Both internally and externally, we work to foster a supportive community that encourages honest answers over easy solutions, and we are motivated by the feeling of accomplishment rather than the fear of failure. If you share our commitment to learning, our belief in continuous progress, and our restless curiosity, we want to hear from you.
We’re excited to add a Partnerships Intern to join our content team to improve the quality of Numerade’s experience for students. You will service and complete a broad assortment of quality assurance requests through the creation and maintenance of high-impact processes!
This is a short-term internship position (~3 months), 20-30 hours per week.
In this role, you’ll provide:
Content Production Support
- Support the addition and organization of newly digitized content
- Source Vietnamese textbooks and content
- Support the internal quality improvement processes
Ad Hoc Research and Special Projects
- Explore opportunities for content acquisition
- Support the competitor analysis through research of other companies product vertices and activity
- Support opportunities for new vertices
- Bilingual: Vietnamese & English; reading and writing in both languages
- Meticulous, vigilant, and flexible with a very high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of key business drivers to accomplish own work
- Content marketing & promotional strategies experience
- Passionate about building incredible consumer products
- Comfortable with ambiguity: if you don’t have all the details, you’re comfortable moving forward and facing the uncertain because risk and change motivate you to evolve and innovate.
- Goal oriented: you combine vision, mission, and strategy into a cohesive outcome and are comfortable setting stretch goals for you and your team.
- A mix of hands-on collaborative leadership ability, analytical / problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial can-do spirit, and grit.
Benefits and Perks:
- Work from home, or wherever. We’re remote-first!
- Remote-friendly environment and culture that nurtures company and team events to stay connected
- Tons of opportunities for advancement!
Articles and recognition:
We were selected as one of the best 150 Edtech companies in the world by ASU & GVS: https://www.asugsvsummit.com/gsv-150
Check out our blog to learn more about us! https://www.numerade.com/blog/
Be authentic. Come as you are: Numerade is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Numerade is a remote-first company.