Customer Success Specialist (East Coast Hours)
Lawmatics is looking for a Customer Success Specialist in the San Diego, CA area who can work East Coast hours (5 AM PT start time) to help support our growing customer base. We are looking for a candidate who is genuinely passionate about helping others with a strong desire to learn and impeccable attention to detail. This is the ideal position for motivated, solution-oriented individuals who are expert problem solvers.
The Customer Success team is the heart of the Lawmatics community. Whether it’s helping with a simple question or solving a complex issue - you will help customers with client intake, CRM, and marketing automation needs. By working directly with our customer base, you will serve as the link between Lawmatics and the customer, operating as the face of our company to create loyal customers.
The Customer Success Specialist is a crucial role at Lawmatics because it directly impacts our customers’ happiness, engagement and retention. This role is responsible for providing a consistently delightful experience through our best-in-class service and platform support. We know that our customers’ success is a combined effort, so we’re also invested in our peoples’ success. Lawmatics strives to provide opportunities for employees to learn, grow and thrive.
What You’ll Do
- Be a Lawmatics platform superuser, mastering all aspects of the platform
- Provide delightful customer experiences and timely response to customer support inquiries via phone, email, and video conferencing
- Troubleshoot complex issues
- Effectively collaborate with internal teams to manage the support queue, mitigate risk, and reduce churn
- Assist in building out help articles, training videos and new programs, as well as ensure details are accurate and up-to-date
- Understand product roadmap of future updates to better handle customer requests
- Provide feedback to the Product team based on client interactions and feedback
- Test new features and functionality to confirm it’s ready to be released to the customer base
What You'll Bring
- 1+ years of experience in a customer success or service environment
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills – you can craft grammatically impeccable emails and are articulate on the phone
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- A curious mindset with a keen interest to deeply understand core efficiencies and obstacles facing the client
- An aptitude for learning new products, processes, and systems
- Organizational management in setting priorities, adherence to scheduled activities, and timely responses to customers
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience
- An out of the box problem solver who thinks creatively to bring issues to resolution including discovering workarounds using available resources
- An optimistic personality with the ability to build strong relationships quickly
- A team player, who contributes ideas to improve processes
- Thrive in a dynamic and collaborative startup environment, and are a strong self-starter
Lawmatics is the #1 Attorney-Client Relationship Management Platform, offering an end-to-end solution that provides law firms with client intake, CRM, and marketing automation, fully customizable campaigns, and powerful industry-specific app integrations. With Lawmatics, law firms win more business, impress clients, and are more efficient.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you're from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.