Vast was founded to expand humanity's frontier into the solar system and beyond. We believe that the next step on that journey is enabling manufacturing and habitation in LEO. We are building artificial gravity space stations to make this a reality. If you want to join a team that builds amazing things with the most talented people on Earth, please reach out.
Vast is looking for a Technical Sourcer, reporting to the SVP of People, to support the development of the systems that will be required for the design and build of artificial-gravity human-rated space stations. This will be a full-time, exempt position located in our Long Beach location.
- Utilize various sourcing techniques to identify potential candidates with technical background
- Create and maintain a pipeline of passive and active candidates for the current and future requisitions, establishing a continuous talent pool
- Screen and assess applications to ensure alignment with our technical hiring needs and identify suitable candidates
- Initiate and engage with potential candidates with messages and emails, sparking their interest in our opportunities
- Conduct preliminary interviews with potential candidates to evaluate candidate’s qualifications
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, translating these requirements into a sourcing strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of proven experience as a technical sourcer or a similar talent acquisition role
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Demonstrated ability to source candidates with niched areas of expertise
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail
- Strong customer service mindset
- Excellent communicator and problem solver
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and maintain unwavering poise under pressure
- Highly organized with a knack for building relationships
- Sharp eye for detail and precision
- Technical Sourcer I: $73,000 - $106,000
- Technical Sourcer II: $94,000 - $135,000
U.S. EXPORT CONTROL COMPLIANCE STATUSThe person hired will have access to information and items subject to U.S. export controls, and therefore, must either be a “U.S. person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.62 or otherwise eligible for deemed export licensing. This status includes U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, lawful permanent residents (green card holders), and asylees and refugees with such status granted, not pending.