Inventory Coordinator - Second Shift
Vast was founded to expand humanity's frontier into the solar system and beyond. We believe that the next step on that journey is enabling manufacturing and habitation in LEO. We are building artificial gravity space stations to make this a reality. If you want to join a team that builds amazing things with the most talented people on Earth, please reach out.
Vast is looking for an Inventory Specialist to join our robust manufacturing team on the second shift. In this role you will work with our team to ensure the success of all future missions.
- Receive, store and kit raw material, parts, details and hardware all to support shop operations.
- Organize parts and materials in bins, drawers, and racks.
- identify parts and stored locations.
- Maintain strict material handling practices in accordance with all Vast procedures.
- Perform picking function to make up necessary kits of parts, material and hardware as required, ensuring that all parts are available and accounted for in kit.
- Maintain proper rotation of stock by monitoring shelf-life storage.
- Verify all material received for conformity with accompanying paperwork.
- When receiving materials, check for damage, correct part numbers, quantity, and revisions.
- Validate lot trace.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Support the organizations goals and objectives.
- Abide by all procedures, desk instructions and standard operating documents.
- Ensure areas remains organized.
- Handle transportation of hardware between vendors and sites.
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate.
- 2+ years of inventory control experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- ERP system experience (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Knowledge of Gsuite
- Experience and understanding of inventory and kitting processes
- Ability to get forklift certified
- Experience within the aerospace, automotive, semiconductor, or electronic fields
- Start-up experience
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends when needed to meet critical deadlines