Welcome to Jetty, the financial services platform on a mission to make renting a home more affordable. We’ve built multiple financial products that help renters and property managers achieve this mission—and we’re just getting started.
We are hiring a Senior Designer to join our Marketing team and create beautiful designs across a wide variety of marketing channels. You’ll work across web, print, graphic, and brand design, and collaborate closely with our CEO on visually positioning the company.
As part of our application process, please include a link to your portfolio for our review.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Jetty’s marketing designs across multiple channels, including our website, printed materials, sales collateral, fundraising decks, consumer emails, and brand development
- Communicate designs to relevant stakeholders, engage in feedback, and iterate as needed
- Collaborate with CEO on design conception and details
- Partner with Product Design team to ensure alignment across design initiatives
- Manage external 3D artist and their design assets
Experience & Qualifications
- 5-7 years of relevant design experience across a variety of channels
- Skilled in design tools such as Figma and Photoshop; strong knowledge of design best practices
- Background at both design agencies and in-house roles preferred
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders, including at the executive level
- Strong communication skills and high attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits
Beyond our mission, our products, and our people, the best way for Jetty to attract, develop, and retain talent is to provide both career growth and financial opportunity. In order to provide financial opportunity, our goal is to create compensation packages that are:
- Salary bands are based on market data
- Data pulled from similar sized companies to ensure we remain competitive
- Salaries for current and future employees are in our budget, which is reviewed quarterly
- Comp bands are based on 50th percentile market data (aka, right in the middle)
- Defined compensation bands for each level of a job family, updated twice a year
- Consistent performance management practices and company wide compensation audits
- Everyone is paid against Tier 1 compensation data, since it’s the most robust dataset, regardless of where you work
- Equity grants for all new hires, based on market data and internal comparables
- Additional grants given based on performance
- Comprehensive health insurance options that Jetty contributes to financially
- Health and wellness benefits
- Remote work benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- Generous leave policies
Compensation for this role:
- The annual base salary range for this role is $110-130k and may be inclusive of multiple career levels
- The offer package for this role will also include stock option equity
- Individual offer decisions within this range will be based on multiple factors, including your level of experience, relevant skills, and balancing internal equity to ensure fair and equitable compensation across similar roles
Benefits and perks include:
- Health (with HSA and FSA options), dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Optional life and disability coverage
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and flexible sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible remote work in any US location (keeping east coast hours)
- Stipends to cover WFH set-up, childcare, phone/internet bill, and optional co-working space
At Jetty, we know renting a home can be a financial challenge. That’s why we’re on a mission to make renting accessible to everyone. Jetty offers four financial products designed to help our members every step of the renting process: Jetty Deposit, a low-cost security deposit product that dramatically reduces move-in costs; Jetty Rent, a flexible rent payment program to eliminate pricey late rent fees; Jetty Credit, a credit building service that helps renters build credit just by paying rent; and Jetty Protect, an affordable renters insurance product that provides comprehensive coverage in just a few clicks.
Jetty has raised multiple rounds of venture capital from investors including Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Citi, Valar, and strategic investors. We’ve built a highly collaborative team working remotely around the country, and we believe in finding the best talent—regardless of where they live. To learn more about life at Jetty, visit jetty.com/careers.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.