Senior Account Manager, Creator Success
Sales & Business Development
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
As a Senior Creator Success Manager (CSM) you will oversee a portfolio of Jellysmack's top creators and be responsible for building strategic roadmaps to help them establish and grow their presence across social platforms and achieve lasting success.
As the face of the company to creators, your role is to have the deepest understanding of their motivations and priorities, and serve as their advocate internally to deliver “voice of creator” intelligence to shape our product offerings. You will be tasked with firmly understanding all of the company’s products and making recommendations to your creators for those best suited to their needs. You will pitch new opportunities to creators and their representatives and have the critical knowledge to answer their questions, overcome their objections, and drive new business. You will work hand-in-hand with our Creator Support team to address creator-related issues that arise and ensure they are resolved in a timely, professional, and comprehensive manner. You will be well-versed on the latest content trends and features of different social platforms, and be able to evaluate the performance of your creators’ content and share helpful insights when requested.
You will be responsible for educating and guiding creators on new offerings to maximize the value of their content, generate revenue, and capitalize on every relevant opportunity to help them grow and monetize efficiently. You will work cross-functionally with multiple teams to ensure alignment with your creators’ goals and objectives. As a trusted advisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that our value is consistently showcased to creators throughout their partnership with Jellysmack. You will be hyper-focused on creator satisfaction, expansion, and retention -- helping us to fostering long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships. This role will report to the VP of Global Creator Success.
The Team Culture
Our talented Creator Success Managers serve as the primary points of contact between Jellysmack and the renowned creators on our roster. The Creator Success team is at the center of everything we do at Jellysmack and in charge of overseeing the strategic account development of our creators, ensuring they achieve their full potential. We are a dynamic team that embodies the company’s values of overperformance, positivity, and agility.
- Oversee a portfolio of our top creators across all aspects of account management from initial signing through renewal.
- Responsible for driving creator satisfaction, expansion, and retention efforts.
- Serve as a strategic coach to your creators by evaluating their performance and providing valuable data, insights, and strategies to fuel audience growth, engagement, and revenue.
- Drive revenue by identifying, pitching and negotiating new business opportunities and product solutions tailored to the needs of your creators.
- Lead renewals for your creators by helping to shape the renewal strategy, preparing pitch materials and participating in the negotiations.
- Partner with the Creator Support team and other cross-functional teams to address and resolve all creator-related questions, concerns, and issues in a timely manner.
- Become a trusted partner to your creators and their representatives by developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Collaborate with Marketing and PR to identify media opportunities for your creators and to leverage their advocacy on panels, interviews and at events.
- Lead the onboarding process for newly signed creators -- setting up their account, capturing and sharing their creative preferences, and recording critical business information to required databases.
- Capture important data and information throughout the partnership and log critical communication and updates into Salesforce CRM, Monday, and other internal databases.
- Oversee and deploy monthly reporting to your creators.
A Little About You
- You are a driven, go-getter who is able to work independently, as well as collaboratively, in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a strategic and critical thinker who is able to quickly grasp new business concepts and draw valuable insights.
- You are a relationship builder who loves working with talent and spending time getting to know your clients.
- You have the proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once, while paying strict attention to detail.
- You display empathy, positivity, and poise when navigating challenges.
- You are proficient with Slack and the Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- You are comfortable with and/or have experience working with data-management and CRM systems -- some experience with Salesforce, Monday, Notion, PowerBI, Looker and/or other tools is preferred, but not required.
- You have familiarity with multiple social platforms.
- You are based in Los Angeles. Please note this role is hybrid, with a requirement of 2 days at our office located in the Pacific Design Center.
- You have 5+ years of experience serving top clientele or managing a top performing book of business at a talent or management firm, influencer agency, social media company or tech start-up.
- You are passionate about the digital ecosystem and have worked directly with and managed top-tier content creators.
- You are highly effective at using data and insights to shape proposals, negotiate with partners, and persuade others.
- It’s a plus if you have some sales and negotiation experience.
- It’s a plus if you have working knowledge of Meta Business Suite, Snapchat Story Studio and/or YouTube Studio.
- Competitive Healthcare coverage
- Early Summer release Fridays
- 401K match
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Company sponsored wellness programs and events
- Cell phone/internet reimbursement
- A $300 USD allowance for your home office
A Bit About Us
We are Jellysmack, the global creator company, and we’re obsessed with helping creators Go Bigger.
We believe that creators are the future of entertainment, and we are on a mission to elevate them to their highest potential across social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, and beyond.
We use technology, data, and expertise to turn the talented video creators of today into the digital icons of tomorrow.
Our powerful AI detects and develops the most promising creators, inviting only the best on a life-changing journey to skyrocket their social growth and build long-term success.
Through multi-platform distribution, financial backing, streaming television syndication, content ideation, brand partnerships, and more, Jellysmack provides the all-encompassing infrastructure that the world’s top creators need to maximize their value.
Our industry-leading solutions impart the gift of time and empower our elite community of creators to prioritize their passion. Our exclusive roster includes names like MrBeast, Bailey Sarian, Brad Mondo, The Try Guys, KallmeKris, Junya, and Luisito Comunica.
We're extraordinarily proud of the company we've built and our numerous awards, including: Fast Company’s Most Innovative in Social Media (2023) and #1 Most Innovative Company in Video (2022), Digiday’s Best Distribution Strategy (2023 Video and TV Awards) and Best Social Management Platform (2022 Technology Awards). We have also been recognized by Forbes and Built In as one of the best places to work in the United States. Our people are Jellysmack's greatest competitive advantage, and we'll continue to invest in our people-first culture.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!
More About Us