Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
Our stack includes a rather large number of SaaS tools, but the core functions revolve around Google Workspace, Okta, Slack, Notion. We use NoCode and Low-Code automation services to make this integration as automated as possible, and build internal employee-facing web services.
The startup environment expects employees to have a fair amount of self sufficiency and we select tools and methodologies that empower them. Therefore, this role is instrumental in building the corporate backbone on which all Jellysmackers depend to be efficient in their own missions.
You will be a part of our global Tech team, you will own the hardware and digital lifecycle of Jellysmackers, working to provide them a seamless experience from onboarding to hardware replacement, security best practices, SaaS tools management and integration, etc …
You will benchmark, select and implement SaaS tools to provide essential functions to employees in our distributed setup (fully remote with offices in hub cities to care for).
You will build modern IT tooling and workflows with users self-service and ecosystem in mind.Hire and manage a team of IT specialists taking care of user support, office setup, IT tooling integration, NoCode/Low-code projects.
What You Can Expect
- Leading a team of IT support and engineers (employees + contractors)
- Build a self-served experience for employees
- Ensure best practices around hardware management & incident management
- Organize the team to ensure consistent impact dealing with a mix of reactive and projects based workloads
- Foster relationships with the rest of the organization
- Manage vendors relationships (SaaS providers and also outsourced partners like logistics, maintenance etc)
- Deal with emergencies, delegate or solve critical IT issues involving user access, equipment setup, etc.
A Little About You
- You are an IT generalist with a bias towards endpoint management
- You know how to build services supporting Mac, Windows and Linux
- You have some experience dealing with international logistics
- You have a strong understanding of modern IT security (zero trust, SSO, MFA, etc)
- You have a product mindset, you like to identify ways to build systemic improvements
- You strive to collaborate and communicate across a large organization in English
- You do not mind solving problems yourself in a broad range of technology domains (SaaS automation, identity & security, permissions, Operating System or connectivity issues)
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with our suite of products: Slack, Okta, Google Suite, etc.
- Fluent in English and French
- Restaurant vouchers: (Swile Mastercard: 9.52€ per day worked; 60% is covered by Jellysmack)
- An unlimited metro card (Pass Navigo): 50% reimbursed upon receipt
- Healthcare coverage (Mutuelle Alan Blue): 60% covered by Jellysmack
A Bit About Us
We are Jellysmack, the global creator company, and we’re obsessed with helping creators Go Bigger.
We believe that creators are the future of entertainment, and we are on a mission to elevate them to their highest potential across social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, and beyond.
We use technology, data, and expertise to turn the talented video creators of today into the digital icons of tomorrow.
Our powerful AI detects and develops the most promising creators, inviting only the best on a life-changing journey to skyrocket their social growth and build long-term success.
Through multi-platform distribution, financial backing, streaming television syndication, content ideation, brand partnerships, and more, Jellysmack provides the all-encompassing infrastructure that the world’s top creators need to maximize their value.
Our industry-leading solutions impart the gift of time and empower our elite community of creators to prioritize their passion. Our exclusive roster includes names like MrBeast, Bailey Sarian, Brad Mondo, The Try Guys, KallmeKris, Junya, and Luisito Comunica.
We're extraordinarily proud of the company we've built and our numerous awards, including: Fast Company’s Most Innovative in Social Media (2023) and #1 Most Innovative Company in Video (2022), Digiday’s Best Distribution Strategy (2023 Video and TV Awards) and Best Social Management Platform (2022 Technology Awards). We have also been recognized by Forbes and Built In as one of the best places to work in the United States. Our people are Jellysmack's greatest competitive advantage, and we'll continue to invest in our people-first culture.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!
More About Us