People Operations Specialist
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2023
As a Global People Operations Specialst at Jellysmack, you won't just be a part of the future; you'll help shape it! Imagine working at the forefront of an ever-evolving global landscape, collaborating with a team of passionate professionals, and making a tangible difference in the lives of employees across the world. You will play a key role in assisting the HR department with various global HR functions. You will help maintain compliance with labor laws and HR policies across different regions and provide support to employees and management in international locations. This role requires strong organizational skills and a dedication to ensuring efficient HR operations on a global scale.
What You Can Expect
- Ensure a smooth employee experience on all admin aspects at any point in their time with us: onboarding, contract amendments, promotion, personal situation change (residence permit requests, change of address, etc), offboarding processing, etc.
- Be one of the employee’s key points of contact regarding all HR matters
- Process key employee changes in our system (Workday) to ensure we have reliable and up to date data available at all times
A Little About You
- Excellent organizational skills, with a strong rigor & attention to details
- Great interpersonal skills, with a “happy to help” attitude
- Autonomous and curious, always willing to improve our ways of working by building and revamping our processes
Skills and Qualifications
- License or master degree in HR
- At least one year in the HR field, can be apprenticeship
- Fluent in both English & French is a must
- Experience with Workday is preferred
- Restaurant vouchers: (Swile Mastercard: 9.52€ per day worked; 60% is covered by Jellysmack)
- An unlimited metro card (Pass Navigo): 50% reimbursed upon receipt
- Healthcare coverage (Mutuelle Alan Blue): 60% covered by Jellysmack
A Bit About Us
We are Jellysmack, the global creator company, and we’re obsessed with helping creators Go Bigger.
We believe that creators are the future of entertainment, and we are on a mission to elevate them to their highest potential across social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, and beyond.
We use technology, data, and expertise to turn the talented video creators of today into the digital icons of tomorrow.
Our powerful AI detects and develops the most promising creators, inviting only the best on a life-changing journey to skyrocket their social growth and build long-term success.
Through multi-platform distribution, financial backing, streaming television syndication, content ideation, brand partnerships, and more, Jellysmack provides the all-encompassing infrastructure that the world’s top creators need to maximize their value.
Our industry-leading solutions impart the gift of time and empower our elite community of creators to prioritize their passion. Our exclusive roster includes names like MrBeast, Bailey Sarian, Brad Mondo, The Try Guys, KallmeKris, Junya, and Luisito Comunica.
We're extraordinarily proud of the company we've built and our numerous awards, including: Fast Company’s Most Innovative in Social Media (2023) and #1 Most Innovative Company in Video (2022), Digiday’s Best Distribution Strategy (2023 Video and TV Awards) and Best Social Management Platform (2022 Technology Awards). We have also been recognized by Forbes and Built In as one of the best places to work in the United States. Our people are Jellysmack's greatest competitive advantage, and we'll continue to invest in our people-first culture.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!
More About Us