Operations Associate - Part-Time (Temporary)
Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, and more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, and responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
Jackpocket is looking for Operations Associates to support our Ohio lottery operations. This is an in-person, hands-on position at a fun and fast growing start-up! Candidates must be available for various shifts (mainly PM) including weekends. The starting pay rate for this role is $17 per hour. This is a part-time, temporary role with an expected duration of 3 months.
- Perform lottery ticket purchasing and redemptions
- Scan and upload lottery tickets, log progress, and process orders
- Coordinate workflow so that goals and deadlines are met
- Maintain printing and scanning equipment
- Work alongside a team to meet Jackpocket goals
- Assist with ad-hoc operational projects as needed
- Flexible schedule including some weekends
- Demonstrated maturity and leadership ability
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Possess a sense of urgency required to work in a deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with technology and ability to operate our proprietary software system
- Initiative to work with minimal instruction and direction
- Experience managing shift scheduling for employees
- Frequent walking and standing and occasionally lift up to 25 lbs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
This is a part-time non-exempt position eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something looks off?