Service Delivery Manager, Influencer Marketing
Company Overview and Culture
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Customer Love, Growth, Ownership, Authenticity, and One Team which is shared by every single employee. For us at GRIN, this means we prioritize our customers when making decisions; grow as individuals personally and professionally which drives business growth; celebrate our wins, own our failures, learn from our mistakes, and expect everyone to do the right thing; bring our whole selves to work each day; and know that we can accomplish more when we work together with humility.
At GRIN, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product and our community. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. GRIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience. GRIN was founded in Sacramento, CA and is committed to 100% remote work.
[[GRIN is able to hire in all US states except Alaska and Hawaii, unless the job is noted as Canada Only]]
GRIN is seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our Professional Services team. As a Service Delivery Manager you’ll play an integral role in ensuring that our customers are continuing to achieve incremental value from our platform by executing influencer marketing strategies on their behalf. You will be managing projects and executing campaigns that guide our customers to best practices from a strategy standpoint and will help build, manage and scale their influencer programs. This role provides the opportunity to regularly share expertise with customers that truly helps take their creator marketing program to the next level. If you enjoy connecting with people, working with software, and are motivated by out of the box thinking and finding creative solutions for our brands, we want to talk to you!
This is a very dynamic high-growth environment, with the opportunity to work on new challenges over time.
What You'll Do
- Partner and collaborate with Sales and Customer Success teams to drive adoption for Curated Lists (GRIN’s Creator Recruitment product)
- Identify customer needs and deliver solutions to help build and scale their influencer programs
- Assess customer feedback and use your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services
- Develop, manage, and execute a project plan for identified customers, which aligns with their business goals
- Own a positive customer experience and be accountable for delivering customer value
- Contribute to enhance our delivery methodology, services practice and industry POV's
- Communicate with creators following brand guidelines
- Act as a liaison between our brands and various stakeholders while leveraging capabilities of other teams to the benefit of the customer
- Escalate issues effectively and with a calm sense of urgency
What You’ll Bring
- At least 2 years of influencer marketing experience
- At least 2 years of proven experience utilizing a variety of SaaS platforms such as CRMs, analytics and reporting platforms, research platforms, etc.
- 1-2 years of experience in front-line, customer-facing roles
- Experience collaborating with internal teams and remote team members
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong record of relationship building experience
- Project/Account Management experience a plus
[[Open to candidates residing in and authorized to work in the US except for the State of Hawaii]]
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes - apply today and let’s discuss!
US Total Rewards
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus company match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up + Co-Working Space Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- GRIN SWAG
- Tons of growth opportunity