EasyKnock is the country’s first home equity solutions platform. Our innovative programs give homeowners flexible, quick solutions for their financial needs. Whether paying off debt, purchasing a new home, or funding a business, EasyKnock empowers homeowners to convert their equity to cash without strict lender qualifications through our suite of sale-leaseback solutions. Customers sell their homes to us and remain as renters while working toward their goals. We’re passionate about helping American homeowners access the equity they’ve built up in their homes by giving them back liquidity, flexibility, and control.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process (monthly, quarterly, annually, rolling).
- Prepare monthly & quarterly financial results with associated commentary and participate in meetings with stakeholders.
- Develop financial models and ad hoc analysis to support strategic decisions.
- Perform monthly budget v actual analysis
- Analyze monthly cash position and coordinate refinancing of home mortgages
- Manage debt facility requirements and reporting
- Manage the vendor contract database to ensure accuracy and validity and work alongside business units to update accordingly.
- Prepare presentations for the Board of Directors and Senior Management.
- Perform routine and non-routine analysis and suggest creative solutions to improve financial performance and reduce costs.
- Respond to investor and lender due diligence requests.
- Frequently interface with Senior Management as well as other departments.