Sales & Training Account Manager (FlooringStores United)
At Broadlume, you’ll be joining one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in the flooring industry. We’re extremely proud of our fun, collaborative, and rewarding culture, where you’ll receive the rare opportunity to work remotely and showcase your work and talents while moving an industry forward from the moment you join our team -- we can’t wait to meet you!
As a Sales & Training Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with an established customer base of Floor Covering Retailers. You will collaborate closely with our Digital Account Management Team, who will be running advertising to generate consumer interest in the products and the retail stores you’ll be supporting.
You will be responsible for hosting regular Zoom meetings, as well as limited onsite visits, to build rapport with and train floor-covering retailers and their sales teams. You’ll also be working with our flooring manufacturer partners to ensure you are fully educated on their product lines.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Educate and amplify sales of the retailers that you’re supporting.
- Help coach and support Retail Sales Associates from your portfolio of retailers to help them succeed and drive more sales.
- Conduct routine Zoom meetings with the floor-covering retailers you are assigned to, building rapport with key individuals.
- Periodically meet with Flooring Manufacturer partners to ensure that you are knowledgeable and able to thoroughly educate flooring retailers about their products.
- Collaborate closely with our digital advertising team to drive leads for your portfolio of retailers and help their businesses grow.