Account Manager, Websites
At Broadlume, we strive for successful outcomes for our clients and consistently find ways to be even more effective in our performance. While we have a fun and collaborative culture, we’re also committed to the work we do.
Our Account Managers build relationships with our clients through our product offerings such as website creation and digital marketing. In this role, you will discuss the retailer's current performance, review objectives, propose solutions, and help close upsells and cross-sells. You will be responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with your clients and working closely with other teams to provide the best customer experience to your clients.
**This is a full-time, remote position**
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage a high-volume book of clients while establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the client’s partnership with the company
- Manage new client kick-off meetings which includes understanding client goals, aligning on strategy, determining metrics for measuring success, and building a collaborative relationship with clients
- Organize and facilitate quarterly client business reviews to review the client's performance and provide strategic recommendations for areas of opportunity
- Proactively find trends across client accounts to identify opportunities, address problems, and avoid recurring issues
- Achieve customer retention, upsell, and cross-sell quotas
- Make outbound phone calls and conduct webinars with current clients while maintaining an up-to-date CRM for tracking
- Work cross-functional to ensure the success of your client's online campaigns and overall performance.