Sales Development Representative (Remote)
Broadlume is on a mission to transform the flooring industry through our all-in-one marketing and management software platform. As the largest technology company in the flooring sector, we empower local flooring businesses with the tools they need to create world-class customer experiences. From custom websites to powerful AI visualization tools and an industry-specific CRM, we provide comprehensive resources to our customers that drives online growth and boosts operational efficiency.
Broadlume is seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Sales Development Represenitive (SDR) to join our growing sales team. As an SDR, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our client base, driving revenue, and shaping the future of the flooring industry. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping small businesses grow and embody our core sales team values: Curious, Coachable, Competitive, and Hardworking.
**This is a full time, remote position**
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Prospecting: Identify and research potential clients, reaching out to them via email, phone calls, and social media to create interest in Broadlume's solutions
Lead Qualification: Conduct thorough conversations with prospects to understand their needs, budget, and timeline, ensuring they are qualified and aligned with our offerings
Appointment Setting: Schedule appointments and demos for Account Executives, providing them with well-qualified leads to pursue
Sales Support: Collaborate with the sales team, providing them with essential information and insights about leads to enhance their sales presentations
Market Research: Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and market demands, contributing valuable insights to the sales strategy
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Proven experience in a sales or customer service role is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage prospects effectively
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Persistence, resilience, and a positive attitude in the face of challenges
- Comfortable with CRM software (Salesforce) and sales engagement tools (Salesloft)
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and contribute to a collaborative team environment
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home + Remote Office Allowance
- Wellness Resources & Lifestyle Perks
- Calm Premium App Subscription
- Stock Option Plan
Who We Are:
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email us at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.