Team Lead - Field Inspection Operations
Boom & Bucket
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Boom & Bucket
A lot of people say that they're "revolutionizing an industry," 99% of that is marketing fluff. The truth is that most of those revolutionaries are building mediocre SaaS products for underserved markets. It's easy to conflate revolution with evolution when the status quo hasn't moved. That's not us.
Our customers build the world with their heavy machines. Many have been in business for decades. Their businesses built our roads and bridges, subdivisions and stadiums. Our industry is smart, sophisticated, and savvy. They tell us that they're not happy with the way equipment is purchased and sold. So, along with our customers, we're building the Modern Marketplace for Heavy Equipment. Selling a backhoe should be as easy as selling a car, and we’re making that happen.
The three founders have built three unicorns, sold three companies, and have spent most of their lives in construction technology.
Boom and Bucket is building the largest and most trusted marketplace for all things heavy equipment, and one of the most important parts of that trust is fully inspected equipment. We need a detail oriented, tech savvy leader to spearhead our expanding field operations team. If you love building teams, leveraging technology, and driving results, we want to talk to you.
1. High quality digital listings - We are building trust into this market, and detailed, thorough inspections build trust with both sellers and buyers. This is what the field inspection team delivers, every day.
2. Happy buyers - We aren’t traders, we’re partners to our customers, so we invest in those relationships early and often. Your team owns a critical phase of the customer interaction. These interactions are critical to our success.
1. Leadership - You'll be directing the efforts and daily tactical execution of what will be a very large team. You will design professional interactions, recruit & hire additional team members, and ultimately be responsible for a critical Area of Responsibility (AOR) for Boom & Bucket, and that takes leadership.
2. Machinery Expertise - Not everyone has been in this field for 20 years, and expertise can be acquired. You're at least familiar with the basics of construction equipment and have the insatiable need to eventually be an expert in this knowledge set.
3. Tech savvy - Boom and Bucket is changing the way machines are bought and sold and you need to be excited about that. Not only can you effectively use existing technology, you’re also enthusiastic about new tools evaluation, product development and SaaS solutions that make this team more efficient and drive quality even higher. If you want to keep doing business as usual, we’re probably not the place for you.
See more open positions at Boom & Bucket
Something looks off?