Benefits Consulting Analyst
Bennie (www.bennie.com) is an employee benefits broker and platform that helps companies create a healthier workplace. We provide technology and services that are beyond what growing companies typically receive, yet exactly what they need. Bennie is building the ultimate benefits platform by connecting disparate systems across the benefits supply chain to deliver a complete experience for employees, employers, and partners. Our technology, benefit plans, and service model are designed – first and foremost – with the employee in mind. Bennie was founded in May 2019 and is headquartered in Stamford, CT. Bennie is a remote-first company with offices in New York, NY and Denver, CO.
About the role:
The Benefits Consulting Analyst is responsible for supporting the consulting delivery team in achieving exceptional customer results and satisfaction. The Benefits Consulting Analyst should have relevant work experience in the benefits industry, with robust knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and other data analysis and modeling tools.
Reporting to the Senior Benefits Consultant, the ideal candidate should possess exceptional analytical, communication, and relationship building skills; and is excited to join a startup and work with senior team members to help deliver exceptional consulting service and experience to Bennie’s customers.
- Partner with the customer delivery team to create customer deliverables, including but not limited to benefit guides, open enrollment presentations, customer reporting, cost modeling, benchmark analysis, and more.
- Support the customer request for proposal process, including data gathering, carrier marketing, proposal exhibit development and plan comparison, and other related tasks.
- Serve as the project manager for insurance carrier implementation for assigned customers.
- Execute onboarding tasks for new Bennie customers.
- Support quality assurance efforts, including but not limited to enrollment audits, benefit plan set up review, and customer billing review.
- Support execution of the annual customer account plan for all assigned customers.
- Support process improvement initiatives that support the ongoing evolution of Bennie’s consulting model and customer service model.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and benefit industry partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of MS excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 1-2 years experience working in the benefits consulting or healthcare industry
Nice to Have:
- Life & Health Producer’s License
- Certification in data analysis or MS Excel
- Working knowledge of at least one benefits administration or HRIS system
We believe in comprehensive benefits and perks that provide total wellness solutions. We offer excellent healthcare choices, and lots of other great perks!
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-First, work from anywhere
- 401(k) plan
- Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bennie, we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.